Wednesday, February 1, 2017

New Year of fibers and textures


We've been busy with our projects of painting, felting, weaving and more.

Be sure to stop in and catch up.. or sign up for our eletter!

We have some upcoming workshops, special events planned and yarn sale.
It's a big year for Fiber Company! Thanks for your support. It means a lot.
Small businesses need the support of a community to stay in business. 
We are no exception. Please consider shopping local whenever you can! 
Thanks!
Contact us with any questions. 

3 comments:

  1. Loved my visit here and very pleased with my purchases as was the friend I gave them to!! I really love going in here and all the wonderful color combination they create! An amazing place and love supporting local artist!!

    ReplyDelete


  2. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete